News & Events

A unit can be subdivided or extended as long as the owner has the approval of the Body Corporate and the Local Authority.

It is also important to go through the necessary legal processes as set out in your Architectural/Building Alterations Guidelines.

Ensure that you draw up a sectional plan for subdivision/extension, getting the building plans drawn up by an approved architect.

This in turn needs to be fully vetted and approved before applying to the Deeds Office to register the alteration or extension.

Still unsure? Pro Admin is there to help and to guide you through the process! Do give us a call.

The rise of SA’s aerotropolis property market

The rise of SA’s aerotropolis property market

Airports are increasingly becoming magnetic centres of economic and industrial activity, giving rise to what has been termed “aerotropolis” – a new form of airport-centric commercial development – which is essentially transforming airports in major cities into “airport cities”…

read more

Find Your Perfect Home

“I Still Think Buying a Home is the Best Investment any Individual can Make” John Alfred Paulson - Investor, Hedge Fund Manager & Philanthropist

+ Advanced Search

Please note: The Sales and Rental pages are currently under construction. Please check in later.

Email Alert

Want to receive regular updates on all things related to property?  Whether you are buying, selling, letting or renting – we’ll keep you up to date.
Fill out your details and hit subscribe!

Featured Properies Sales & Rentals